593. Special Page on Agricultural Research in Africa Now Open
The 8th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD8) will be held on August 27 (Sat) and 28 (Sun), 2022.
In conjunction with this event, we created the Information Page on Agricultural Research in Africa which is now available on the JIRCAS website.
The special site introduces research projects such as the African rice farming system and Africa upland farming system, as well as the SATREPS Burkina Faso phosphate rock and FY Vary projects being implemented by JIRCAS in Africa. In addition, the site provides the latest information on the current situation in Africa and trends related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries industry. It is designed to show the research results of JIRCAS by African country, allowing users to search and browse research publications by country. We hope you will make use of this site.
(The icon for this site is at the bottom of the HP top page along with the icons for sites of SATREPS projects etc.)
Contributors: KANAMORI Norihito (Information and Public Relations Office), NAKASHIMA Kazuo (Director, Food Program), TSUJIMOTO Yasuhiro and NAKAMURA Satoshi (Crop, Livestock and Environment Division)
- 706. Lessons from Weather and Climate Science for Future Pandemics
- 705. Connections of Tipping Elements in the Earth System
- 704. Food Price Hikes and Child Malnutrition in Low and Middle Income Countries
- 703. Melting of Glaciers and Ice Sheets
- 702. The Full Potential of Insects ～For Crop Cultivation, Food, and Feed～