Courtesy call on DG of Thai DOA by JIRCAS President
Department of Agriculture (DOA), Thailand has been a major cooperative research organization in Thailand since the establishment of JIRCAS. Dr. Iwanaga, JIRCAS President, who participated in the 4th International Rice Congress during October 27-Novermber 1, 2014 in Bangkok, visited DOA, and exchanged opinions with Mr. Anan Swannarat, Director General of DOA about their research collaboration. At the meeting, both JIRCAS President and DOA Director General presented their thanks for the supports in their collaborative projects. They also actively exchanged their views on the directions of the future collaborative researches.
Dr. Iwanaga, JIRCAS President presented a token to Mr. Anan, Director General (right) after the meeting
- JIRCAS Received Recognition Award at the Thailand National Science and Technology Fair 2022
- "Tropical crop genetic resources"Advancement of tropical crop genetic resources utilization through the development of database, technologies and research networking
- “Research applications/ventures”Practical application of global research results and establishment of a model platform for promoting private-sector research collaboration and creating new business ventures
- “Transboundary pest management”Development of environment-friendly management system against transboundary plant pests based on ecological characteristics
- "Ecosystem approach to aquaculture"Development and dissemination of sustainable aquaculture technologies in the tropical area based on the eco-system approach