536. Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use
The JIRCAS Online Open House 2022 was held last month and the mini-lectures by research staff are archived on our YouTube channel. Today, we would like to introduce the mini-lecture entitled Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use.
This mini-lecture provides an overview of water sources, waterways, and water management for agricultural use in Japan, mainly through the photos, as well as agricultural and domestic water use in rural villages in Africa, in order to think about water and rural life in Africa.
Please take a look at the video for more details.
Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use
Contributor: OKA Naoko (Rural Development Division)
- 747. Thinking About Regenerative Agriculture
- 744. Impact of Global Food Consumption on Future Global Warming
- 743. Planetary Health Diet Lacks Micronutrients
- 742. AR6 Synthesis Report～Humanity's Survival Guide to Defuse the Climate Time-bomb～
- "Green Asia"Accelerating application of agricultural technologies which enhance production potentials and ensure sustainable food systems in the Asia-Monsoon region