536. Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use
The JIRCAS Online Open House 2022 was held last month and the mini-lectures by research staff are archived on our YouTube channel. Today, we would like to introduce the mini-lecture entitled Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use.
This mini-lecture provides an overview of water sources, waterways, and water management for agricultural use in Japan, mainly through the photos, as well as agricultural and domestic water use in rural villages in Africa, in order to think about water and rural life in Africa.
Please take a look at the video for more details.
Water connects you and Africa ~ SDGs and Agricultural Water Use
Contributor: OKA Naoko (Rural Development Division)
- 863. SDG Progress Report on Agriculture and Food 2023
- 862. The Role of Science in Advancing Sustainable Development
- 861. Signs of Destabilization in Antarctic Sea Ice
- Workshop Introduces Liquefaction Control Technology for Fermented Rice Noodles in Thailand
- 860. Upcoming Seminar Next Week: “Millets - How to unlock their potentials to address nutritional, agricultural, and climate challenges"