FSIN Global Report on Food Crises 2019
The Food Security Information Network (FSIN) released the Global Report on Food Crises 2019. The report focuses on the plight of millions of people suffering from acute hunger and malnutrition. It also points out that conflict, economic shocks, climate change and natural disasters continue to put the lives and livelihoods of large number of people around the world at risk of hunger.
Details are available at:
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security