583. TICAD8 Side-Event Poster: “Healthy Soils for Food Security in Africa - Potential of Regenerative Agriculture”
As we have recently announced in Pick Up, a TICAD 8 side-event “Healthy Soils for Food Security in Africa - Potential of Regenerative Agriculture”, jointly organized by the Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) and JIRCAS, will be held online via Zoom on August 5 (Fri), 2022.
This event aims at offering a forum for research and development communities to exchange their experiences and insights on regenerative agriculture in different spatial/temporal scales and which technology portfolio and extension approaches would suit in the context of smallholder farmers in Africa.
The poster for the event is now available. Please take a look.
For more information on the program and registration site, please visit the following links.
Healthy Soils for Food Security in Africa - Potential of Regenerative Agriculture
Date：5 August (Fri) 19:30 ～ 22:15 (JST)
Please register from the event website below. The deadline for registration is 17:00 (JST) on August 4 (Thu), 2022.
JIRCAS HP Japanese: https://www.jircas.go.jp/ja/event/2022/e20220805
JIRCAS HP English: https://www.jircas.go.jp/en/event/2022/e20220805
Contributor: OMORI Keisuke (Head, Information and Public Relations Office)
- 743. Planetary Health Diet Lacks Micronutrients
- 742. AR6 Synthesis Report～Humanity's Survival Guide to Defuse the Climate Time-bomb～
- "Green Asia"Accelerating application of agricultural technologies which enhance production potentials and ensure sustainable food systems in the Asia-Monsoon region
- 741. World Water Day
- 740. International Day of Forests 2023 ーForests and Health