World Meteorological Organization Bulletin on the State of Greenhouse Gases in the Atmosphere Based on Global Observations through 2018
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) released the Greenhouse Gas Bulletin on the State of Greenhouse Gases in the Atmosphere Based on Global Observations through 2018. The latest analysis showed that the global average concentrations of 407.8 ppm carbon dioxide (CO2), 1869 ppb methane (CH4), and 331.1 ppb nitrous oxide (N2O) in the atmosphere, representing, respectively, 147%, 259% and 123% of pre-industrial levels before the year 1750.
Details are available at the link below.
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security