Overview of IRENA publication “Advanced Bioduels: What holds them back?”
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) released a publication entitled “Advanced Bioduels: What holds them back?” with detailed analyses on the impediments to current investment in advanced liquid biofuels in line with the call for a fivefold increase in consumption in 2050. The study was based on a survey of various stakeholders including advocacy groups, planners, policy makers and academia with the aim of providing perspective in the market and scaling up the actual usage of biofuels.
Details are available at
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security