Bringing the Concept of Climate-Smart Agriculture to Life: Insights from CSA Country Profiles Across Africa, Asia, and Latin America
The Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) country Profile Series assesses the status of climate change in the agricultural sectors of more than 30 countries across Asia, Africa and the Caribbean, including the challenges and solutions. The report also provides an overview of climate-smart technologies around the world, emerging insights, strengths and weaknesses across different dimensions of climate-smartness, and their specific barriers to adoption.
Sova, C. A., G. Grosjean, T. Baedeker, T. N. Nguyen, M. Wallner, A. Jarvis, A. Nowak, C. Corner-Dolloff, E. Girvetz, P. Laderach, and Lizarazo. M. 2018. “Bringing the Concept of Climate-Smart Agriculture to Life: Insights from CSA Country Profiles Across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.” World Bank, and the International Centre for Tropical Agriculture, Washington, DC.
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security