Soil Fertility Improvement with Indigenous Resources in Lowland Rice Ecologies in Ghana
JIRCAS working report
- Present status of soil fertility in lowland rice fields of Ghana and recommended management practices / Buri M.M. and Issaka R.N.
- Potential sources, application, and contribution of organic matter to soil fertility restoration for lowland rice production in Ghana / Fukuda M., Nakamura S., Issaka R.N., Buri M.M., Dzomeku I.K., Avornyo V.K., and Tobita S.
- Importance of various organic materials in lowland rice production systems in the forest zone of Ghana / Issaka R.N., Buri M.M., Nakamura S., Tobita S., and Essien A.
- Effect of rice straw application on lowland rice cultivation in the Guinea savanna zone, Ghana / Nakamura S., Dzomeku I.K., Avornyo V.K., Awuni J.A., Fukuda M., and Tobita S.
- Poultry manure-based composting with rice straw and saw dust for lowland rice production in the forest zone of Ghana / Nakamura S., Dzomeku I.K., Avornyo V.K., Awuni J.A., Fukuda M., and Tobita S.
- Implication of the direct application and residual effects of phosphate rock in the lowland rice system of Ghana / Nakamura S., Issaka R.N., Dzomeku I.K., Fukuda M., Buri M.M., Avornyo V.K., and Tobita S.
- Combination and timing of application of phosphate rock and organic amendments in the lowland rice field of Ghana / Fukuda M., Dzomeku I.K., Avornyo V.K., Nakamura S., Nagumo F., and Tobita S.
- Technology for the solubilization of phosphate rock and its advantages - Phosphate rock solubilization by low-temperature calcination / Nakamura S.
- Technology for the solubilization of phosphate rock and its advantages - Phosphate rock solubilization via rice straw composting / Nakamura S, Nagumo F, Fukuda M, and Tobita S
- Effects of pre-seed and seedling treatment by phosphorus fertilizer on growth and grain yield of lowland rice / Fukuda M., Dzomeku I.K., Avornyo V.K., Nakamura S., and Tobita S.
- Blending science with indigenous knowledge: An assessment of rice farmer’s views on soil improvement technologies in northern Ghana / Awuni J.A., Tobita S., Dzomeku I.K., Nakamura S.
- Assessment of biochar application for lowland rice cultivation through locally available feedstocks in Ghana / Nakamura S., Avornyo V.K., and Issaka R.N.
- Plant nutrient content of some animal manure types in the Guinea savanna (GS) agro-ecological zone of Ghana / Avornyo V. K., Abakah F., and Andani, Y.
- The Outlines of the Workshop
|作成者||Satoshi TobitaSatoshi Nakamura|
|公開者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|