Digitalisation of African Agriculture (D4Ag) Report of the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) has published the Digitalisation of African Agriculture (D4Ag) 2018-2019 Report, summarizing the current state of digital agricultural transformation to meet food and nutrition security while responding to climate change. The report focused on how far the D4Ag has advanced as of 2019, providing perspectives on where it will go in the next 3–5 years, and clarifying what it will take to maximize its potential and explore the roles of different stakeholders for agricultural transformation that can feed Africa.
The D4Ag Report 2018-2019 can be downloaded at:
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security