GIS Applications for Agro-Environmental Issues in Developing Regions
- Applications of GIS and remote sensing technology for agro-environmental issues in less developed regions
- Andrew K. Skidmore
- Applications of remote sensing technology for agro-environmental issues
- Tsuyoshi Akiyama
Session 1 Development of global data sets and models for agro-environmental sciences
- USGS experience in constructing a global database
- Bradley C. Reed
- Global data production for earth sciences and technology research
- Tamotsu lgarashi
- Applications of GIS for global environmental studies: a platform for integrating models and database
- Ryosuke Shibasaki
- Spatial database development for estimation of emission of greenhouse gases using remote sensing and GIS in Sumatra Island, Indonesia
- Genya Saito and Lilik Budi.Prasetyo
- Historical changes of forest area in Thailand: a case study of Mae Klong Watershed Research Station, Lintin, Kanchanaburi
- Masahiro Amano et al.
- GIS in fisheries resources research: current situation and prospects
- Tsutomu Nishida and Kiyoshi ltoh
Session 2 Applications of GIS for agro-environmental issues in various developing regions
- Role of ICIMOD in promoting GIS in HKH region
- Pramod Pradhan
- Development and utilization of agro-ecological zones in Indonesia using GIS
- Kusumo Nugroho et al.
- Development of soil and fertilizer information system in China
- Weili Zhang et al.
- Applications of GIS for the evaluation of agro-environment in the semi-arid areas of Pakistan
- Shahid Ahmad et al.
- Geo-coded field studies in Mongolia grasslands
- Yoshiaki Honda
- Use of GIS in land resources management in the Colombian Orinoco region
- Nathalie Beaulieu et al.
- Land use analysis in Thailand through GIS
- Supan Karnchanasutham
- Climatic changes and grain production in China
- Qingbo Zhou and Youqi Chen
- GIS studies at JIRCAS in collaboration with foreign institutes
- Yukiyo Yamamoto and Satoshi Uchida
- Multi-scale characterization of land use pattern and its changes in China
- Youqi Chen et al.
Session 3 Education and training in the field of GIS
- Research and training activities in the field of GIS at AIT
- Kiyoshi Honda
- Extension of GIS through poverty mapping: the use of unit-level census data
- Gregoire Leclerc et al.
- Education and training in the field of geographic information systems in Indonesia
- Muhammad Dimyati et al.
- JIRCAS experience in remote sensing and GIS training in collaborative research programs
- Satoshi Uchida and Yukiyo Yamamoto
Summary of Sessions and General Comments
|作成者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|公開者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|