The Bio-safety Results of Field Tests of Genetically Modified Plants and Microorganisms
Panel I New Research Techniques and Diagnostic Tools for Biosafety Evaluation
- Biosafety of Genetically Modified Plants and Microorganisms:Recent Developments in Approaches to Evaluation of Allergenicity
- Lehrer,S.B.and Reese,G.R.
- Allergenicity Forecast Using Immortalized Cells
- Shinmoto,H .
- Field Release of Biologically Contained Soil Bacteria for Environmental Applications in Bioremediation
- New Methods and Results in Monitoring Field Release of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Schiemann,J .
- Use of Biosystematic Data, Including Molecular Phylogenies,for Biosafety Evaluation
- Panel I Summary
- Keller,M. and Kurisaki,J .
Panel II Field Experience in Using Microorganisms as Bioindicators,Biosensors or Biomonitors
- Detection and Identification of Microorganisms in Soil and Natural Environment
- Field Detection of Phytopathogenic Bacteria by Bioluminescence
- Dane,F. and Shaw,J.J .
- Experiences in the Molecular Ecology of the Rhizosphere with Microbial Releases
- Lohrke,S .
- Field Release of Genetically Modified Biofertilizers and Phytostimulators
- Panel II Summary
- Schechtman,M. and Lohrke, S .
Panel III Emerging Biosafety Capacity/Capabilities in Developing Countries
- International Activities on the Development and Transfer of Biotechnology for Developing Countries
- Cohen,J.I. and Komen,J .
- Current Development of Field Tests of GMOs and Guidelines in China
- Management of Field Testing of Transgenic Plants: Thailand Experience
- Recent Development in Agricultural Biotechnology in Egypt
- Madkour,M.A .
- Field Tests on Transgenic Potatoes in Mexico
- Villalobos, VM. and Rivera,R.
- Current Activities on Field Tests and Safety Issues in South American Countries
- Zimmermann, M.J.de 0 .
- Panel III Summary
- Casper,R.and Minami,K.
Panel IV Agronomic and Food Products in the Marketplace - Lessons Learned
- International Marketing of Genetically Modified Carnations
- Chandler,S.F. and Ashikari, T.
- Marketing AgrEvo's Genetically Modified Crop Plants Including Herbicide-Tolerant Corn and Canola
- Van Wert,S .
- Benefits of Biotechnology --A United States Case Study
- Marketing PGS' Genetically Modified Crop Plants including Rape Seed
- Rüdelsheim,P.L.J .
- Panel IV Summary
- Downey,R.K. and Chen,Z.L.
Panel V Defining Unique Science Issues in Biosafety Risk Assessment
- Developing Insect-Protected Crop Plants Through the Use of the Insect Control Proteins from Bacillus thuringiensis
- Stone,T.B .
- Development and Field Testing of Genetically Modified Baculovirus Insecticides
- The Biological Properties of Recombinant CMV Strains Relevant to the Biosafety of Transgenic Virus-Resistant Plants
- Progress in Rice Genome Project and Cross-Species Implication (Synteny)
- Developing Transgenic Tolerance to Environmental Stresses Including Drought in Plant
- Yamaguchi-Shinozaki,K. and Shinozaki,K.
- Panel V Summary
- Beringer,J.and Nuti,M.P
Panel VI International Harmonization of Safety Issues
- Biosafety Activities in the Southern and Eastern African Community (SEAC)
- Gopo,J.M .
- Current and Future Trends in Harmonization of Safety Issues in South American Countries
- Vicién,C .
- Field Release and Biosafety Assessment of Transgenic Plants
- Ming,X .
- Current and Future Trends in Harmonization in Europe and Internationally
- Development and Implementation of the Canadian Approach to Regulation of Plants with Novel Traits
- Barber,S.J .
- Panel VI Summary
- Medley,T.L. and Hayashi,K .
- Database and Evaluation of Risk Assessments for GMOs
- Schütte,G .
- Biologically Contained Recombinant Bacteria That Degrade Chlorobenzoate
- Evaluation of Possible Horizontal Gene Transfer from Transgenic Plants to the Soil Bacterium Acinetobacter calcoaceticus BD413
- Proposed Approach to Environmental Risk Assessment of Microorganisms under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA)
- Beardall,J .
- Emerging Biosafety Capabilities in Malaysia A Country Report
- Biosafety Guidelines for Deliberate Release of Agricultural Biotechnology Products Developed Using Recombinant DNA Technology
- Herman,M .
- Biosafety Guidelines in the Philippines and Their Implementation
- Halos,S.C .
- Introduction of Herbicide-Tolerant Crop Plants in Switzerland: Possible Impacts on the Environment and Agriculture
- Meisser,M .
- Field Performance of Ciba Seeds Maximizer Bt Hybrid Corn
- Genetic Engineering of Pinus radiata for Production Forestry
- Walter,C .
- Genetic and Molecular Analysis of Hybrids between Transgenic Sugar Beet and Related Beet Varieties
- Dietz-Pfe ilstetter,A.
- Heteroencapsidation in Plant Virus Infection
- Safety Assessment of Transgenic Tomato Plants Expressing a Coat Protein Gene of Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Gene Transfer by Cross-Pollination and Persistence of DNA in the Soil of Test Fields with Transgenic Oilseed Rape
- Feldmann,R.C .
- Environmental Risk Evaluation of Transgenic Melon Plants with Introduced Coat Protein Gene of Cucumber Mosaic Virus (CMV) in an Isolated Field
- Gene Flow between Selected Swiss Crops and Related Weeds: Risk Assessment for the Field Releases of GMOs in Switzerland
- Field Release Experiments with Two Genetically Modified Sinor hizobium Meliloti Strains
|作成者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|公開者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|