Problem and Research Perspectives of Agricultural Environment in the Tropical and Subtropical Islands
- Shuichi Asanuma
Session 1. Characteristics of agricultural environments in the tropical and subtropical islands
- Introductory Remarks on Interactions between Crop Cultivation and the Environment:Nutrio-physiological Principles and Some Examples
- Yamaguchi, J.
- The Characteristics of Climate in Subtropical Islands around Japan
- Kuwagata, T .
- Characteristics of coral reef islands and impacts of agriculture on coral reefs
- Hashimoto, K.
Session 2. Problems in agricultural environments in the islands in the Pacific Ocean and research perspectives (Country Report)
- SOIL, WATER AND CLIMATIC RESOURCES OF THE PHILIPPINES: CONSTRAINTS, PROBLEMS AND RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
- Randal, J. D .
- PROBLEMS AND RESEARCH PERSPECTIVES ON THE AGRICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE TROPICAL AND SUBTROPICAL ISLANDS CASE STUDY : Fiji
- Turagakura, A .
- New Caledonia: can agriculture protect "the Island nearest to Paradise" ?
- Mennesson, T. A.
- Problems facing and research perspectives on the agricultural environment in Okinawa, Japan
- Nakamori, H.
Session 3. Countermeasure researches against problems in agricultural environments in tropical and subtropical islands
- Diversity of Soils and Soil Management Measures in Tropical and Subtropical Islands
- Hamazaki, T.
- Red Soil Runoff from the Miyara River, and an Environmental Problem on Ishigaki Island
- Banzai, K.
- Actual state and perspectives of multipurpose cover crop research: Combination of mulch-purpose cover crops with zero-tillage farming
- Nagumo, F .
- The Xeromorphic Reaction: Permanent Effects of Short Dry Spells on CropProduction; the Use of Foliar Water Spray to Reduce their Damage
- Ozawa, K .
- Heat injury in fruit vegetables and high-temperature control technology
- Suzuki, K.
|作成者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|公開者||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|