Global Commission on Adaptation calls for urgent action on climate resilience
The Global Commission on Adaptation released a report “Adapt Now: A Global Call for Leadership on Climate Resilience”, urging governments and businesses to take immediate action in dealing with the impacts of climate. Adoption of appropriate adaptation measurescan lead to a “triple dividend” through avoiding future losses, generating economic benefits through innovation, and providing social and environmental benefits.
Details are available at:
- Project Leader Marcy Wilder Receives the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science Award
- 265. Sugarcane White Leaf Disease Control Technical Manual
- 264. High Resolution Soil Map of Africa
- 263. NASA Study Confirms that Human Activities are Changing Earth's Energy Balance
- 262. Impact of Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security