Dr. TAKADA Kanako, a research fellow in the Crop, Livestock and Environment Division, received the 2022 Promotional Award for Achievement in Tropical Agriculture from the Japanese Society for Tropical Agriculture (JSTA) for her research on biological nitrogen fixation and symbiosis of nitrogen-fixing bacteria in tropical yams.
The Guinea yam genetic resources collection developed by JIRCAS in collaboration with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture and the Iwate Biotechnology Research Center, and to be used in improving the efficiency of breeding and cultivation of Guinea yam, was featured as a science news on the website of the Crop Science Society of America.
Kohtaro ISEKI, Olajumoke Olaleye, Manual and Guideline. ( )
Kohtaro ISEKI, Ryo MATSUMOTO, Manual and Guideline. ( )
尾和 尚人, 熱帯農研集報. 74 , 1- 8 ( )
日高輝展, 沢田治雄, 熱研資料. 90 ( )
北村義信, 熱研資料. 89 ( )
- Selection of a Diversity Research Set to facilitate efficient genetic and breeding studies of Guinea yam (Dioscorea rotundata)(2020)
- A new indicator of leaf stomatal conductance based on thermal imaging(2019)
- SSR marker technology package for variety identification of white Guinea Yam(2019)
- Non-destructive shoot biomass evaluation for field-grown staking yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir)(2018)
- Limited Si-nutrient status of rice plants in relation to plant-available Si of soils, nitrogen fertilizer application, and rice-growing environment across Sub-Saharan Africa(2013)
- Screening cowpea for drought tolerance(1995)