Senior Researcher Koide Junji Receives 18th Young Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Researcher Award for 2022
JIRCAS Senior Researcher, Dr. Koide Junji of the Social Sciences Division, received the Young Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Researcher Award for 2022 for his work on development of a versatile agricultural management planning model for small-scale farmers.
Former JIRCAS Fellow Du Zhumei Receives the 2022 Japanese Society of Animal Science Encouragement Award
Dr. Du Zhumei, a JIRCAS Fellow in FY2019-2020 from China Agricultural University and now a faculty member of Yangzhou University, received the 2022 Japanese Society of Animal Science Encouragement Award at the 130th annual meeting held at Tokyo University of Agriculture on September 14-17, 2022.
Instituto de Investigação Agrária de Moçambique (IIAM), Centro Internacional de Investigação Agrária do Japão (JIRCAS), Manual and Guideline. ( )
Instituto de Investigação Agrária Moçambique (IIAM), Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS), Manual and Guideline. ( )
国立研究開発法人国際農林水産業研究センター, JIRCAS News. 87 ( )
Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences, JIRCAS Newsletter. 87 ( )
山田 登, 熱帯農研集報. 26 , 13- 24 ( )
- Feeding of fermented TMR prepared with local feed resources improves milk production and profitability in Mozambique(2020)
- An integrated crop-livestock farm management model that can meet the reproductive conditions of dairy cattle in Mozambique(2020)
- A farm management model for assisting smallholder farmers in Africa(2018)
- Improvement of land use efficiency and drought resistance with a maize-soybean intercropping system in Northern Mozambique(2014)
- Limited Si-nutrient status of rice plants in relation to plant-available Si of soils, nitrogen fertilizer application, and rice-growing environment across Sub-Saharan Africa(2013)