Announcement of Awardees and 10th Commendation Ceremony, Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers 2016
- The purpose of this award is to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in developing countries.
- The candidates are young researchers who have shown outstanding performance in research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, or related industries from a developing country.
- Every year, the Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research Council (AFFRC) selects three young researchers who show outstanding research achievements that will lead to future technological innovation as awardees.
- This year the award will be bestowed for the 10th time since its commencement in 2007.
- Organized by
Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research Council, MAFF
Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences
U Thant International Conference Hall, United Nations University, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (Jingumae 5-53-70, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
- Registration deadline:2016-11-25 17:00
- Entry fee