Sustainable Agricultural Development Compatible with Environmental Conservation in Asia
JIRCAS international symposium series
NII recode ID (NCID)
Session 1 Food Problems in Asia
- Food Security in Asia : A Demand Side Analysis
- Chem, W. S.
- Asian Food Supply-Demand Situation from a Global Perspective
- Koyama, 0.
- Food Problems and Outlook in China
- Bingsheng, K.
- Problems and Outlook of Agriculture in Thailand
- Poapongsakorn, N., Ruhs, M. and Tangjitwisuth, S
- Food Problems and Outlook in India
- Rao, K. P .
Session 2 Agriculture and Environment in Asia
- Sustainable Agriculture and the Environment
- Keeney, D.R.
- Global Warming and Sustainable Agriculture
- Minami, K.
- Technology for Conservation of Soil and Water Resources in China
- Zhao, Q-G
- Technology for Conservation of Soil and Water Resources in Korea
- Jung, P-K and Lee, N-J
- Material Balance and Ecological Functions of Paddy Farming in Japan
- Iwama, H.
- External Economies of Agriculture
- Yoshida, K. and Nishizawa, E
Session 3 Technological Issues after the Green Revolution
- JIRCAS Projects for the Development of Technologies for Sustainable Agriculture in Asia
- Kokubun, K.
- Development of Rice Production Technology in Southeast Asia
- Kabaki, N.
- Sustaining Rice· Wheat Cropping System Productivity in the Indo-Gangetic Plains
- Abrol, I. P.
- Rural Development through Commodity:Based and Agribusiness-Oriented Farming Systems
- Suryana, A. and Bahri, S.
- Production Systems and Farming Systems in the Mekong Delta
- Son, D. K.
- Strategy for Rice Production Technologies at IRRI
- Ito, O.
Summary of Sessions and General Comments
|Date of issued||1998-03-01|
|Creator||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|Publisher||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|NII resource type vocabulary||Conference Paper|