Fruit Production in the Tropics and Sub-Tropics
NII recode ID (NCID)
Session 1 Collection and utilization of Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Tree Genetic Resources
- Role of IPGRI in the Collection, Conservation and Utilization of Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Tree Genetic Resources
- Arora, R.K.
- Collection and Utilization of Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Tree Genetic Resources for Breeding in India
- Agarwal, P.K.
- Collection and Evaluation of Under-utilized Tropical Subtropical Fruit Tree Genetic Resources in Malaysia
- Wong, K. C.
- Utilization of Genetic Resources of Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Trees in Japan
- Daito, H .
Session 2 Cultivation of Temperate Zone Fruits in the Tropics and Subtropics
- Grapevine Culture in Brazil
- Terra, M. M., Pommer, C. V.,Pires, E. J. P. and Passos, L. R. S
- Cultivation of Grape Vine in Indonesia
- Winarno, M .
- Breeding Temperate Zone Fruits Requiring Low Chilling in Australia
- Sykes, S. R., Topp, B. L. Granger, A.R.and Jerie, P .
Session 3 Pest Control of Tropical and Subtropical Fruits
- Virus or Virus-like Diseases of Citrus in Tropical and Subtropical Zones
- Koizumi, M.
- Prevention and Control of Harmful Insects Affecting Tropical and Subtropical Fruits in Vietnam
- Nguyen Ngoc, K.
Session 4 Storage and Postharvest Physiology of Tropical Fruits
|Date of issued||1995-08-01|
|Creator||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|Publisher||Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences|
|NII resource type vocabulary||Conference Paper|