Database of soybean genetic resources in Northeast China
About the copyright and the notice with regards to use
Copyright Registration No.: 19959-1
Publication date: 10 August 2004 (Agency for Cultural Affairs in Japan)
The owners of the copyright of this database are the Incorporated Administrative Agency, Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS), the Incorporated Administrative Agency, National Agriculture and Bio-oriented Research Organization (NARO), and the Soybean Research Center (SRC), Jilin Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Registered copyright). Basically, the use of this database is limited to non-commercial purposes only. This database can be used for academic researches and as a source of basic information on soybean breeding. In such case you must specify the name of the database and its URL in case you want to make the results of the the research public in papers, meetings, in print, by internet, etc. In addition, please contact us through this form.
The soybean varieties and lines were cultivated and their characteristics were evaluated in the fields of the Soybean Research Center, Jilin Academy of Agricultural Sciences at Gongzhuling City in Jilin Province with the selected cultivation method (row spacing of 65 cm with single plants about 8 cm apart, sown in April) in 2001-2003. The data of quantitative traits fluctuate according to the differences in cultivation conditions. And the listed genetic resources belong to Northeast China, particularly Jilin Province, Heilongjiang and Liaoning Provinces, but some resources from other areas were also included. Please be aware that there are varieties and lines with no data for protein and oil contents. Although we’ll try to make them complete as much as possible, please take care about it, too. In case you have any questions or comments regarding for this database, please mail to us through this form.
Please download the database files only if you confirm and agree to the above content. And please don’t reproduce or transfer these files without permission.
- Both the Chinese and English editions of the database file are in Excel format . Chinese letters may not be indicated properly in the Chinese edition.
- This database was constructed through the collaborative research project “Production and utilization of major food resources in China” with the following researchers
- Naoki Yamanaka, Taizan Adachi (JIRCAS)
- Akinori Okabe (WeNARC)
- Zhenyu Yang, Chunming Yang, Xiaoping Ma, Lei Chai, Zhifeng Shong, Guangyu Yang (SRC)
- Yamanaka, N., H.Sato, Z.Yang, D.H.Xu, T.Adachi and T.Ban (2003) Genetic diversity of northeastern Chinese soybean germplasm in SSR markers. Breed Res. Vol.5 (Suppl.1): 221 (in Japanese)
- Okabe, A., C.Yang, G.Yang, A.Kikuchi and M.Saruta (2003) Evaluation of soybean genetic resources in northeastern region of China. Breed Res. Vol.5 (Suppl.1): 236 (in Japanese)